An exciting opportunity has come about in the tea world recently, thanks to the hard efforts of the ITEI, or Internation Tea Education Institute. Hosted by four tea experts – Sylvana Levesque, Brigitte Horrenberger, Susan Peters and Sandy Li – a 10 day intensive is being held in Zhejiang Province, China, where you can learn about Chinese teas in a way that no other educational experience could hope to provide.
Students will take part in a large variety of educational tea activities from renowned local producers, growers, and experts. Focused on will be the famous Chinese green tea Dragon Well, or Long Jing.
The tour begins on September 15, 2014, and continues for a total of 10 days and 9 nights.
Included in the cost of the tour:
- 10 days and 9 nights in the Hangzhou region of Zhejiang Province. Beautiful five-star hotel accommodations are provided throughout the tour
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all provided daily
- Transport to all locations in the tour, including to and from Hangzhou Airport
- A professional photographer to document your learning experience, as well as four tea experts to guide and educate you
- All activities, entrance fees, etc. are included
- An “Advanced Certificate for Education in Chinese Tea Study & Travel” will be awarded to each student upon their completion of the tour
- Airfares (this allows students to extend their trip beyond the tour dates).
- Travel insurance
A tuition fee of $4,250 for ITEI and CTMA (Canadian Tea Masters Association) members, or $4,475 for non-members. Further details will be announced soon and displayed on the ITEI website in the tea tours section. For bookings and more information, please feel free to contact Sylvana P. Levesque, at email@example.com.